Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Chavrie Cheese

I joined the Chavrie Club and received a coupon in the mail for a free container of Chavrie Goat Cheese. I love cheese, but have never tried goat cheese before and decided to give the Chavrie brand a try.

I purchased the Chavrie with Basil & Roasted Garlic at Price Chopper. The retail price on Chavrie Goat Cheese at my Price Chopper is $5.79. Since the coupon was good for a purchase of Chavrie Cheese for up to $5.50 I was able to get the cheese for $0.29. Not too shabby!

Let me tell you how much I loved this goat cheese! It was soft, smooth and very creamy. Not gritty at all.  I was actually quite surprised at how creamy the cheese was. It was very easy to spread on my crackers. I honestly could not find anything wrong with this product.

The flavor of the basil & roasted garlic was super yummy, very palatable. I also gave this to my 16-month-old daughter on a whole wheat cracker and she loved it! Chavrie has definitely got a customer for life as far as I am concerned.

I am recommending this product to all of you. And the best part is, they are still offering a free container of Chavrie Goat Cheese - you can get yours by going to the website located here. Please, sign up to join the club, get your free sample and let me know how you like it!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home