Friday, June 25, 2010

A Review of My Incredible Price Chopper Deals



So today was one of those days that I absolutely love. It was a day that I went to Price Chopper and used coupons and my Advantage Card for every single item I bought. I SAVED on everything!

Here's a rundown of what I bought:

5 Skinny Cow Ice Cream Cups - FREE
I had 5 $1/1 coupons - 3 that I had previously saved and 2 more that I printed yesterday
Because these were on sale 10/$10 at Price Chopper with the Advantage Card they were absolutely FREE!

2 Dole Caesar Salad Kits - $2.00/2
One of the Coupons on the Price Chopper Website was for the Dole Caesar Salad Bags to be $1 with Coupon. The site allows you to print two coupons.

1 pkg Philadelphia Cream Cheese Minis 1/3 Fat Free - $1
On sale with the Advantage Card for $2. I had a $1/1 off coupon posted to my KRAFT First Taste account that I printed and used.

2 8oz. bricks Price Chopper Cheese - 2/$3
With Advantage Card and in-store Coupon these were 2/$3

28oz. Bull's Eye Texas Barbecue Sauce - $1
Regularly $2.59 - PC had this on sale for $2. I had a $1/1 off coupon I got online 

 2 one-pound Green Mountain Coffee - $3 each
Regularly $8.49 I got these for $3 each using a coupon found on the Price Chopper Website - more than half-off the original price!

My subtotal before Advantage Card discounts and coupons was $41.47. After coupons and Advantage Card discounts I paid $13 for a savings of over $28!!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home