Thursday, July 8, 2010

Price Chopper Sizzlin' Coupons for 7/8/10 - 7/11/10



I look forward to Thursdays so much because it means new Sizzlin' Coupons from Price Chopper! I actually get giddy when I see the email in my in-box announcing the new coupons! :-)

There is an awesome toilet paper deal this week, and since you can print two coupons you might want to stack up!! I think I might also take advantage of the Super Muffins deal as my little girl loves blueberry muffins! And last time there was a deal on the Swai Fillets, my husband and I decided to try something new and actually loved them! All in all some pretty great deals. Not as fabulous as most of the deals, but these were decent.

*Cottonelle 6 Double Roll Bath Tissue, $2!
$1/1 Cottonelle Toilet Paper, exp. 9-30-10 (ALL YOU July '10)
$0.50/1 Cottonelle Toilet Paper printable (IE) or printable (FF)
$.050/1 Cottonelle Toilet Paper printable
*4-Pack Super Muffins, $2.50
*Swai Fillets, $2.99 lb.
*18 pack Price Chopper Purified Water, $2

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home