Monday, July 26, 2010

REVIEW: Kraft Sandwich Shop Chipotle Mayonnaise

I'm going to start this review with an admission - I detest mayonnaise. I have always disliked mayonnaise. I was raised on Kraft Miracle Whip, both the Light and Free versions. I didn't start eating mayonnaise until I met my boyfriend Randy. He's the exact opposite of me when it comes to sandwich toppings - he loves mayonnaise. Since I didn't think it was worth the money to buy both Miracle Whip and mayonnaise I decided that I would be the person who compromised and decided that I would start using light mayonnaise. I've disliked it each time that I have used it and yet, I've still continued to use it. Well, I disliked it until I met this wonderful new product line from Kraft Foods called Sandwich Shop Mayo.

Kraft introduced their new creations in a commercial during American Idol back in May. But I only took the chance to try the new line within the last few weeks. The Sandwich Shop Mayonnaise comes in 4 different flavors: Chipotle, Garlic & Herb, Horseradish-Onion and Hot & Spicy


So far I have tried the Chipotle and Garlic & Herb flavors. I am absolutely in love with the Chipotle mayo. Seriously, if the Chipotle mayo were human I would marry it because it is that good. Between my boyfriend and I we have gone through three bottles in the last three weeks. I love this stuff so much that I had to come home tonight and make this amazing Chipotle Chicken Sandwich.  
This stuff is so good that it doesn't even taste like Mayo. Kraft has done incredibly well by making products that are bold and flavorful. They really do stand by their new tagline, "Make today delicious". Each day that I use this flavorful mayo is delicious!

Do yourself a favor and try this Mayo. You won't regret it - I promise!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home