Wednesday, August 11, 2010

2 for $5 Cold Stone Ice Cream Coupon



We live too far away from a Cold Stone and I can honestly say that I haven't had it since moving here from Nevada 4.5 years ago. I find it funny  that there is a 2 for $5 Cold Stone Creamery Printable Coupon and I'm going back to Nevada for my birthday in less than a week. Yes, this means that Abbey and I are going to be getting 2 "Like It" size bowls of ice cream on my birthday!

Here is the new Cold Sone Creamery Printable Coupon for
two like it sized create your own ice cream with one mix-in for $5.00!
Hurry and print yours, I’m sure it won’t be available long!

I cannot wait to have my Cold Stone! I'm thinking Cake Batter with Strawberries. YUM!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home