Tuesday, August 31, 2010

REVIEW: One of my Favorite Breakfasts

I found the most amazing tasting breakfast item at Price Chopper a few weeks ago and since then, I cannot start my day without them!

Thomas' Season's Best Apple Cinnamon English Muffins are by far the most amazing English Muffin I have ever had! There are real apples in every muffin with just a hint of cinnamon in each muffin. As good as they taste, they smell equally as good - just like fresh baked apple pie!

These muffins remind me of Fall and I cannot think of any better way for you to celebrate the changing of the seasons than by purchasing a package for you and your family to enjoy! Look for these the next time your at your grocery store, although I warn you that they may be limited as this flavor isn't even listed on the Thomas' website.

If you try them, please let me know how you like them!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home