Sunday, September 26, 2010

Double Coupons in @PriceChopperNY Insert

I will be posting the Price Chopper deals and coupon match-ups later today, but I wanted to let you in on a discovery I made this morning when I got our Sunday paper.

There are 3 double coupons (up to $3) in the Price Chopper insert in your paper this week! That means $1=$2 off, $2=$4 off, and $4=$6 off. I had a feeling that these would appear this weekend, but let me tell you, I was down right giddy when I saw these this morning! 

If you don't get the Sunday paper, I would really recommend grabbing the paper and taking advantage of these doublers! I'll give you some ideas as to how you can use them when I post the Price Chopper deals later today!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home