Thursday, September 9, 2010

FREE 60-Day Trial Membership at BJ's

When I first moved to NY I was greatly disturbed by the fact that they have no Cosco here and the closest Sam's Club to me is over an hour away. Fortunately for me I managed to find BJ's which is just like Cosco and Sam's Club, only better! They accept manufacturer coupons and they even send you in-store coupons each month!

I started my trial membership last year from 11/1/09 - 12/31/09. I did it this way so that I could stock up on savings for Thanksgiving and Christmas meals and let me tell you, there were definitely some savings! 

If you live in the vicinity of a BJ's be sure to take advantage of the 60-day FREE trial membership. I promise you won't regret it and you will actually want to become a real member at the end of your membership! The trial offer expires on 12/31/10. To find out if there is a BJ's Wholesale location near you just click here.

If you take advantage of the trial, let me know how you like it as I'm always interested in what other people have to say about stores I recommend.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home