Thursday, September 30, 2010

NEW $1/1 Fiber One Yogurt 4-pack

One of my favorite things to get in my inbox is my emails from Hungry Girl. There are always so many fantastic tips and recipes that I use all the time.

One more reason to love my Hungry Girl emails: the fabulous coupons that sneak in every now and then. Today was no exception. In my inbox was a $1/1 Fiber One Yogurt 4-pack printable coupon. This yogurt is super yummy and super good for you. If you haven't tried it yet use this coupon and check it out. If you have tried it, then you know how great it is and you should print your coupon today so you can stock up!

I'm considering using this coupon in combination with one of the double coupons that Price Chopper just sent us. That would make for a FREE 4-pack of Fiber One Yogurt!

Thank you, Hungry Girl!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home