Monday, November 29, 2010

My One Kings Lane Review

I know that I have told you all about One King's Lane and the fabulous deals that come up on the site.

A few weeks ago I told you about the Turkey Platter available for $12. Well, I just received mine today. If you think that I'm going to complain about receiving my Turkey Platter after Thanksgiving you're wrong. I didn't host Thanksgiving this year so it wasn't a huge deal if it arrived on time or not. 

I wanted to write this review to let you all know how absolutely beautiful this platter is. And for $12! You totally couldn't go wrong. I also loved the amount of packaging that OKL used to make sure that the platter arrived safely and in one piece. It was also beautifully wrapped in gold tissue - presentation is definitely important to this company. 


What is even better is that OKL threw in a little gift, a beautiful silver frame! I was not expecting a gift on top of my already fabulous deal. 

I have 2 bottles of wine coming from them over the next week and I absolutely cannot wait for them to arrive.

Honestly, if you have not checked out OKL yet, please be sure to do so. The deals are amazing! If you have checked out and purchased from OKL I would love to hear about your experience.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home