Monday, November 15, 2010

A Whole New Addiction from CVS

Hi, my name is Jenn and I am addicted, yes I said addicted, to CVS Gold Emblem Asian Blend Trail Mix.

My addiction started two weeks ago when I just wanted something to snack on. Fortunately my office building shares an office park with CVS, so I ran next door. I wanted something healthy, but yummy at the same time. 

This trail mix has the second least amount of calories out of all the varieties of trail mix that CVS offers, so I felt fairly okay grabbing a small bag of it. There are rice crackers, rice balls, cashews, almonds, peanuts and wasabi peas. The combination of flavors is amazing and perfectly satisfying.

I thought that I could give it up. I didn't stop at CVS this morning because I know that I would have gone in and grabbed as many bags of the trail mix as I could. Well, I made it all the way to 2pm before I had to leave my office and run out to grab me some Asian Blend Trail Mix. Once again, I ran over to CVS and walked right in to where I knew I could find the one thing that I had been craving all day. Much to my delight, CVS decided to enable my addiction by putting the trail mix on sale this week 3/$5. Unfortunately there were only 2 bags left of my yummy Asian Blend Trail Mix. I grabbed my 2 bags, paid for them and then went on my merry way!

I actually had to use a whole lot of self control to not eat a whole bag or even both bags. Amazingly I managed to eat just one serving!

So, if there is any kind of snack food that I can review and recommend for you, it is CVS Gold Emblem Asian Blend Trail Mix. Totally worth your money!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home