Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hannaford Makes Pizza Night Easy and Inexpensive

Do you know how easy and inexpensive Hannaford has made Pizza Night in my house?

This week, Hannaford has Molinaro's Pizza Shell Kit on sale for $3.99. Let me tell you what you get in this kit: 2 pizza shells and 2 packages of pizza sauce - for $3.99! Plus there is another great find in their 1-cup packages of shredded mozzarella cheese at $0.99/package! Even better, Hannaford has Hormel Pillow Pack Pepperoni on sale this week for $3.29. Combine that deal with the following coupons and you have a fabulous deal on pizza night:
- use $0.55/1 Hormel Pepperoni 11/7/2010 SmartSource Insert (exp 1/3/2011)
- use $0.55/2 Hormel Pepperoni Packs printable

Tomorrow night is Pizza Night in our house and I absolutely cannot wait to roll up my sleeve and make some pizza. I'm thinking a 2 Cheese Pizza with mozzarella and ricotta cheese and a Spicy Barbecue Chicken pizza. I'll post recipes tomorrow when I have photos to show you after they have cooked!

What kind of pizza do you make when you have pizza night.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home