Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Couch to 5K Update - W1D2 Complete & Time for me

Right now I am so incredibly excited! I completed day 2 of week 1 of the Couch to 5k Plan today! It is the most awesome feeling to accomplish something and be successful at it. 

Tonight was great though because I actually couldn't wait to get home and run. But then I kept wondering how I was going to be able to run with a family to feed and take care of right when I got home? I am so grateful to my honey for saying to me, "Jenn, go do what you need to do. I've got things taken care of here." Do you know how much it means to a Mom to have 25 or 30 minutes to go out an run? It is a fabulous feeling to put myself first - even if it is just for 25 minutes.

I cannot wait for Thursday when I get to do day 3!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home