Wednesday, September 1, 2010

FREE SHOUT Color Catcher

Recently my whole family was together for a wedding and when I say whole family I mean, 5 out of 6 of my siblings, our spouses and children plus my parents. We were at my brothers house when this commercial came on with an insanely cheerful woman holding a basket of laundry. This woman was so excited to do laundry and proceeded to throw her husbands white work shirt in the washer, followed by her own bright red dress, and her daughters red and white striped shirt. I thought this woman was insane! Then she told me about the Shout Color Catcher and how it catches all the color that runs in your washer so that it doesn't run on the clothes! My response to her was, let me try it with your laundry before I try it with mine. Obviously she didn't hear me because she was on TV, but still! I kept thinking, "Yeah right lady - you know your husband's once gleaming white work shirt is now pink."

But here's the deal. SHOUT is now giving us all the opportunity to try this with our laundry. While I wanted to try it on Commercial Lady's laundry first I guess I have to settle for testing it on an old white shirt mixed in with the colors of my own laundry. So the worst that will happen is I ruin an old white shirt. The best that could happen is that this thing actually works and I don't ever have to sort laundry again!

Here is the link to the FREE Shout Color Catcher.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home