Monday, September 6, 2010

NEW @Target Mobile Coupons!

I'm sorry that I didn't get a chance to post these yesterday, but I was super busy being a Mom and just couldn't do everything I wanted to do. Have you ever had those days?

Anyway, there are some great Target mobile coupons that popped up in my text messages yesterday and I was super excited by them, especially because there is some potential for stacking.

Here are the coupons & deals:
$0.50/1 off Target Cafe Purchase

$0.50/1 off Archer Frams Simply Balanced Item

$0.75/1 cents off 7-to-9 oz Market Pantry Lunch meat tubs

$0.50/1 off 9.6 to 18 oz Oreo Cookies

$1/1 off Ziplock food Storage item
stack with $1.50/2 from 8/29 SS

$1/1 off Pilot Plumix fountain pen

$1/1 off 8- or 12-pk up & up paper towels

$1/1 off L'Oreal Paris hair color
 
$3/1 off 14-ct or larger Zyrtec
 
$3/1 Merona item

These coupons expire on 9/17/10.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home