Saturday, September 4, 2010

Wholly Guacamole Coupon Craziness!

I love Wholly Guacamole! I actually love all of the "Wholly" products, but the Guacamole is my favorite! I've "liked" their page from the beginning and absolutely cannot contain my glee of finding a $1.50/1 Wholly Guacamole product coupon on their Facebook page. Hurry up and "Like" them so you can print your coupon today! If you use your $1.50/1 coupon on Wholly Guacamole at Price Chopper you will only pay $0.49 for the package. Also there are a lot of the Wholly Quesos at my Price Chopper with one or two $1/1 peelies on them. If your store is the same you might be able to get the container of queso for as low as $0.49 as well!

The $1.50/1 from the Wholly Guacamole Facebook page expires on Tuesday so be sure to print it and use it this weekend - take some Guacamole or Queso to that Labor Day barbecue your attending!

There are also some fabulous $1/1 and $1/2 Wholly product coupons on coupons.com and smartsource.com

If you haven't tried the Wholly products yet, grab your coupons and try their products. You'll love them, I'm sure!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home