Saturday, September 11, 2010

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

I absolutely love Fall. It is my most favorite time of the year - even more so since I moved to the New England area.

When Fall comes around one of my favorite things to do is make Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. These cookies are the perfect alternative to pumpkin pie. They are also easily freezable so I always double the recipe (below) so that I can freeze half of them for later!

The recipe will make between 42 - 48 cookies. Trust me when I say that your family and friends will love these cookies!

Ingredients

  • 4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 2 cups sugar
  • 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
  • 2 teaspoons baking soda
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 (16 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
  • 1 cup vegetable oil
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 tablespoons milk
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips

Directions

  1. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt. Add pumpkin, oil, eggs, milk and vanilla; beat on medium speed until well mixed. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 375 degrees F for 13-14 minutes or until edges just begin to brown. Cool for 2 minutes; remove to a wire rack to cool completely.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home