Tuesday, October 12, 2010

FREE Sample of Advil

You know when companies who do a coupon by mail offer and they say you should expect to receive your coupon in 4-6 weeks. That's pretty much what I thought with the Advil coupon when I signed up for it, even though it never said anything like that on the form or the confirmation. Boy I couldn't be more wrong.

I received my coupon today good for a FREE bottle of 24-count Advil Tablets or 20-count Advil Liqui-Gels. I only signed up for this on 10/4 - it only took 7 days or 5 business days for them to send this coupon to me. I was so incredibly happy to receive this coupon and am so very glad to have it.

The opportunity to get this coupon is still available so be sure to jump on it - offers like this don't come around often.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home