Tuesday, October 26, 2010

FREE Sample: Rachael Ray Nutrish Dog Food


Once you get to the site click on the "Switch to Nutrish" button and fill out the form. You can only get one sample per household so if you have already received a sample, use a different address or send the sample to someone else. You also have the option of receiving a sample or printing out a $3.50/6 pound bag of Nutrish Dog Food.

We have used this food with our dog Maggie. I'll be honest with you, she loves it. I love this food because all the proceeds from Rachael Ray Nutrish go to charities that take care of animals who have no one else to look out for them. I'm feeding my puppy - who we affectionately refer to as our second child - and I am making a charitable donation at the same time!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home