Sunday, October 17, 2010

NEW DEAL: $25 worth of Dipped Fruit from Edible Arrangements for $10!

THIS OFFER HAS EXPIRED

Edible Arrangements is celebrating National Dipped Fruit Week (I had no idea there was a week for this) by offering a dozen dipped fruit for $10. (a $25 value)

Applicable taxes apply. If you have a store near you, select in-store pick-up to save on shipping costs.

My daughter loves fruit and always thinks it is a special treat when we allow her to dip the fruit in chocolate or caramel. This will make for a very special after dinner treat.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger CTJPMarie said...

OMg...I'm going to order for my Mammy in law...my Mum...my hubby...my...uh. uh, uhhhhhh...who else???!!! :)

October 21, 2010 at 10:37 PM  
Blogger AReviewforYou said...

I know exactly what you mean! I love Edible Arrangements and when you can buy 3 boxes of their chocolate dipped fruit for $5 more than buying 1 box regularly - well lets just say I consider it an awesome deal! Enjoy your fruit!

October 21, 2010 at 10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely thrilled that I was able to pick up two Edible Arrangement chocolate dipped fruit boxes today for gifts. Now I have only ONE problem! How do I get someone to buy me one??
:-) AWESOME product! I am planning on a huge bouquet for myself for the holidays on the table! Who wants chips when you can have this!?
Thank you!

October 23, 2010 at 10:56 PM  
Blogger AReviewforYou said...

I am so glad you were able to take advantage of this fabulous deal! We actually just had a big breast cancer survivor celebration and ordered the Breast Cancer Awareness Bouquet with the pink covered strawberries, it looked beautiful and tasted super yummy!

Definitely better than chips!

October 23, 2010 at 11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home