Sunday, October 10, 2010

NEW Hannaford Coupon = FREE Cabot Cheese

I would be lying if I told you that I didn't like Cabot Cheese. The truth of the matter is that I LOVE Cabot Cheese. It is actually one of my most favorite things about living in New England. I've had the great fortune of visiting the Cabot Visitor's Center and have taken the tour. If you are ever in the Cabot, VT area I highly recommend it. I also recommend that you take this opportunity to try Cabot Cheese for FREE if you haven't already had the pleasure of doing so.

Right now there is a coupon from Hannaford that will get you FREE Cabot Cheese. Here are the details:

Buy 2 64oz. or larger Ocean Spray Juices OR
2 6oz. or larger Craisin Products and 
receive a FREE Cabot Product (up to $2.50)

This is an awesome coupon to have, especially if you haven't tried Cabot Cheese before. I promise you will try it and you won't want to buy any other cheese - ever!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home