Saturday, October 2, 2010

NEW Price Chopper Facebook Coupons for 10/3 - 10/9

Once again, another of my favorite days! Saturday night means the introduction of new Facebook coupons for Price Chopper. YAY!!! After doing my shopping at Price Chopper this week I saved $55.85 and only spent $59.76 I am one happy camper!

This week's coupons bring savings in your pocket and awareness to a cause that is extremely close to my heart. As a survivor of breast cancer I cannot begin to express the amount of gratitude I feel for Price Chopper and their research and support against this disease.

You can join Price Chopper in the fight against Breast Cancer by participating in their Pink Label program. Throughout the month of October, $0.05 from all specially marked packages of Price Chopper products will be donated to breast cancer initiatives. 

Click the coupons tab to the Price Chopper Facebook page to print coupons for 

* Price Chopper peanut butter for $1
* Price Chopper white bread for $0.50

If you usually buy Price Chopper brand products, please try to make a conscious effort to buy those products with the pink labels this month. And if Price Chopper products are something that you rarely buy, please make this month an exception. The cause is too great to pass by.

Happy Chopping!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home