Thursday, October 28, 2010

NEW Price Chopper Web Coupons 10/27/10

I'll be honest with you, I am in major need of a 12-step program. I have an addiction to chocolate. I will eat it, snort it, drink it, you name it and I will take it. Despite my addiction to chocolate, I do manage to utilize self control - if I didn't I would easily weigh 500 pounds by now.

Well this week I can throw all my self control out the window because Price Chopper has coupons for all things Chocolate!!!

Here are the Price Chopper web coupons for this week:
  • Central Market Classics For the Love of Chocolate Ice Cream, $1.99
  • Lindt Chocolate Truffles, BOGO
  • 1/8 Sheet Brownies, $2
  • 8" 7th Heaven Central Market Classics Decadent Cake, $10

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home