Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Black Friday 2010

Tonight marks the night that I begin posting all of the wonderful Black Friday deals. I will continue to post deals all the way until Black Friday. I might even include Cyber Monday deals.

It is also important to note that a lot of the retailers I post deals for will carry their Black Friday store deals over to the computer, so you can actually get the same great deals online. How this will differ from the deals that come on Cyber Monday I do not know. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Also, you might want to bookmark this page as I will continue to post ads directly to my Black Friday page to make it convenient for you to refer to as you are making your lists.

And as always, if there is a store that I do not post the Black Friday deals for, please let me know and I will do my best to track it down!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home