Monday, December 6, 2010

My Groupon Experience

Hello my name is Jenn and I am addicted to Groupon. This is the 12-step program for those of us who love to get our retail therapy through Groupon, isn't it? No? Well, there should be a program for that because I am absolutely addicted to Groupon.  

My first purchase on Groupon was a $75 credit to Wine Insiders that I purchased for $25. My second was a $30 credit to Shoe Buy that I purchased for $15. I also took advantage of the $30 credit to Red Envelope available for purchase for $15.



I used my first Groupon, the one for Wine Insiders. Let me just tell you how impressed I am by this. Seriously, I managed to get 6 bottles of really nice wine for $25! No where else am I going to get that kind of deal. I am now monitoring Groupon for all of their wine deals because they are just so great. Now before you start thinking that I need that other kind of 12-step program (insert the AA jokes here), not all the wine will necessarily be had by me. A bottle of wine makes a great hostess gift or even a holiday gift for a neighbor or co-worker. And Groupon is a very inexpensive way to stock up on gifts that you may eventually need.

There was a wine Groupon last week that I missed out on completely because I got so wrapped up in life that I completely forgot to log on and buy it. I'm kicking myself for it now.

There have also been $50 Gap Groupons for $25 - that I have missed out on each time as well. I would love to be able to snag one of those at some point.

Those are the deals I love. Don't get me wrong I'm a fan of supporting local businesses, but my favorite Groupons are those that are available for online sites, because I know that I can always use them.

For those of you who haven't tried it yet, if I could give you and piece of advice it would be to try Groupon. There are deals in practically every city in the U.S.

If you have used Groupon I would love to hear from you. What have you purchased with your Groupon?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home