Sunday, January 2, 2011

Meal Planning 1/3/11 - 1/9/11

I promised I would let you all know what I am making for dinner this week. I'll be sure to post the recipes each day and how much it cost to make per serving. 

Monday: Apple Cherry Pork Chops
Tuesday: Lasagna Roll-Ups
Wednesday: Orange Honey Chicken
Thursday: Bacon Wrapped Fillets with Red Parmesan Potatoes and Onion Strings
Friday: Chinese Chicken 'n' Noodles
Saturday: Black Bean Chowder
Sunday: Green Chili Enchiladas

You can meal plan to with my easy printable resources! Just use the meal plan worksheet to plan your meals for the week and then add any ingredients you are missing to your grocery list! I guarantee you'll spend less time and money at the grocery store and your evenings will be less hectic when you know exactly what is for dinner each night.

What are you making for dinner this week?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home