Wednesday, September 1, 2010

$1/1 Coupon for Quaker Oatmeal Issues with Printing Coupon

A lot of you found issues with the $1/1 coupon link that I sent to you. I had the same issues with printing my coupons and found out that Quaker does not allow you to write on their FB wall nor do they list an email address for customer service. Because of the lack of ways I could reach them, I had to vent on Twitter, which I really dislike doing, however many people had to do the same, so I don't feel so bad.

Quaker has finally posted an email address where everyone can let them know their specific issue with trying to obtain this coupon. I am hoping that in turn they will email coupons or mail coupons to us, but you never know. Here is the email that Quaker supplied on their Facebook page: quakerteamc@casupport.com

I have emailed them and will let you know what I hear back, but as I said, it will probably help all of you who had problems printing your coupon to email the company individually so that they are aware of just how many customers this affected.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home