Saturday, September 11, 2010

$5 off Champion Athletic Purchase at Payless ShoeSource

I have been wanting to try the Reebok Easy Tones for some time, but have heard such great things about the similar shoes Champion Athletics makes that I decided to try them out instead. Well today was my lucky day because there is a code to take $5/1 Champion Athletic purchase at either your local Payless ShoeSource store or Payless.com on Payless ShoeSource's Facebook Page. To make things even better the pair of shoes I wanted in the color I wanted were already on sale from $29.99 to $24.99 - so already $5 off!

I found my size, added it to my cart and checked out using the code Payless provided on their Facebook page. PLUS they ship free to my local store so all I ended up paying after my discount and taxes was $20.79!

I cannot wait to try these shoes and review them for all of you! If any of you have a pair, please let me know what you think about them.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home