Thursday, December 16, 2010

myHannaford Stickers - Part 2

Many of you already know my opinion about the new myHannaford Stickers. I have been using my sticker since the beginning of November and I will be honest with you, it is becoming my most favorite item in my wallet.

Without fail, each time I have shopped at Hannaford and scanned my sticker I have received some kind of money saving coupon back. Coupons like $5/$50, $2 OFF any Nature's Place product, $2 off any deli purchase of $2 or more and my most favorite $10/$30.

Tonight I had the chance to use my $10/$30 coupon that I picked up last week when I did my weekly shopping. I knew that I wanted to not go over $30 so that I could stay within my $20 budget and for the most part I did. My total when I checked out was $32.75. I gave the nice lady my $10 off coupon and then handed her my $2 off a $2+ deli purchase coupon and she looked at me like I was the luckiest woman in the world. And here is the thing, after I paid and she handed me my receipt I felt like the luckiest woman in the world! Why? Because not only had I just saved $12 on top of the already low prices at Hannaford, but when the nice lady at the checkout handed me my receipt she also gave me another coupon for $10/$30 purchase and a coupon good for $5/$50 purchase! I wanted to jump up and down and squeal with delight right there in the store. But fortunately for the employees and my fellow customers at the Gloversville Hannaford, I kept my excitement on the inside.

There are other benefits to the myHannaford Stickers, but I'm saving that information for another post, for fear of making this post too long.

What surprises me is how few people know about or use the stickers. Each time I give my sticker to the person to scan they look at me like I'm crazy. And the person in line behind me always asks how to get one. I am trying to spread the word about the stickers as much as I can, and hopefully, the more I use mine, the more people will go grab their own stickers. I mean, seriously people, how could you not want to save $10 off of a $30 purchase or $5/$50 purchase, etc.?

Honestly, I feel like the myHannaford sticker is the best thing that has ever happened to grocery shopping. I am always happy to grab my list and my coupons and go grocery shopping, but now there is a little bit more bounce in my step when I walk into my Hannaford. 

I will gladly tell everyone I know about the myHannaford stickers. For those people at Hannaford who I know read my blog :-), if you need a spokesperson, I am more than willing to do the job. I will shout from the rooftops about how happy I am to be a Hannaford shopper and a myHannaford sticker lover!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home