Friday, December 17, 2010

Sunday Coupon Preview 12/19/10

I am super bummed that there are not any coupon inserts this week in the Sunday paper. I look forward to getting my newspapers each week and going through the inserts to cut my coupons. However, I am going to look at this as an opportunity to catch up on clipping the coupons that have piled up from the last couple weeks.

If you are like me and are sad that we are missing out on coupon inserts this week, don't be sad for long. Instead remember all of the fabulous printable and electronic coupons that are just waiting for you to print and load to your shopping cards/stickers!

Here is a list of sites that have amazing printable coupons right now:
 
Also, don't forget about Upromise. You can load coupons onto your cards/stickers and use them when you scan your card/sticker at the checkout while purchasing the item it corresponds to. Not to mention you're also saving money for your little one's college savings account! How fabulous is that?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home