Thursday, June 3, 2010

Baileys Coffee Creamer

When I received my coupon for my FREE Hood Simply Smart Milk included in the envelope was a coupon for a FREE container of Baileys Coffee Creamer up to $4.00.

I was so excited about this coupon because I had been wanting to try this new product, but because my significant other prefers regular half-and-half it just didn't seem right to buy additional coffee creamer, especially if it turned out that I didn't like it. This coupon gave me the perfect opportunity to try it out!

I picked up my FREE sample of Baileys Coffee Creamer at my local Price Chopper store. The selection of flavors was limited because the product was on sale that week but I was able to pick up a 32oz. bottle of Hazelnut flavored creamer. I love Hazelnut so I had huge expectations for the taste. Because the 32oz. size was on sale for $3.00 I really did get a bargain!

I tried the Hazelnut flavored Baileys Coffee Creamer in my coffee the next morning and let me tell you, it most definitely did not disappoint! Smooth, full of flavor and just the right amount of sweet, I cannot remember the last time I enjoyed a cup of coffee so much!

I will throw a caution flag out there for those of you who are watching your calories, at between 35 and 40 calories for 1tbsp serving it isn't the most diet conscious product. But as I always say, everything in moderation. Trust me, this coffee creamer is worth an extra 10 minutes on the treadmill!

The creamer does come in 4 different flavors:
I strongly recommend this product to all of you. Please, give it a try and let me know what you think of it!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home