Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Slow Cooker Artichoke and Spinach Cheese Dip

I have a great recipe for an Artichoke and Spinach Cheese Dip that is made in the slow cooker. Anytime I make this dip I am asked for the recipe. My brother and sister-in-law requested that I make it for their wedding reception and it was a huge hit. Try it and let me know what you think!

Ingredients

  • 2 tbs butter
  • 3-4 thinly sliced green onions
  • 2 cloves garlic, mint
  • 1 pkg frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
  • 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
  • 1 package Philadelphia cream cheese, softened and cut into 1/2-in cubes
  • 1/2 cup mayonnaise
  • 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
  • 1 8-oz package shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
  • Toasted French bread slices or tortilla chips

Instructions
  • Dump everything into the crockpot and cook on low setting for 2 hours, stirring occasionally. Serve warm as a spread on the French bread slices or as a dip with the tortilla chips.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home