Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Review: Chocolate Dipped Coconut Luna Bar

A while back LUNA was giving away samples of their new Chocolate Dipped Coconut flavored bar on their facebook page and I jumped on this. I was lucky to get it before they were all gone.

I am very selective about the LUNA flavors I eat and my most favorite flavor is Nutz Over Chocolate. Well that is until I tried the new Chocolate Dipped Coconut flavor. This new flavor is by far the most scrumptious of the LUNA flavors.

The best way I can describe it is like eating an Almond Joy or Mounds candy bar without all the guilt. This thing has 190 calories, 7 grams of fat, 3 grams of fiber and 9 grams of protein. Exactly what I want after a nice long run or a butt-kicking workout.

I know that coconut doesn't appeal to a lot of people, including me, but there have been so many people who have commented that they detest coconut and yet find this new flavor from LUNA to be absolutely delicious.

If you get a chance, pick up this new flavor and try it for yourself. I promise you won't be sorry.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home