Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Great Deals!

I love coupons and I love finding a great deal in the store. Anytime I can put the two together I get super happy!

Today I went to CVS, Walmart and PriceChopper because I managed to find so many amazing deals in this weeks fliers.






  • 2 packages of Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches: CVS Deal - 2/$6 regularly $4.99/package. I added a $1 off coupon I managed to get from the Skinny Cow Facebook page which made the deal 2/$5!
  • 2 containers of Dawn Liquid Dish Detergent: CVS Deal - $0.97 regularly $1.99 per bottle. I added a $0.20 off coupon and managed to get both containers for $0.77 each!
  • 1 Jumbo package CVS Brand Diapers: CVS Deal - On Clearance for $2.37 regularly $9.49 per package
  • 1 package Pampers Wipes: CVS Deal - On Clearance for $0.87. I almost used my $2 off coupon on this box, but decided to spend the $0.87 and save the $2 off coupon for a better deal. You'll see under my Walmart section.
  • Herbal Essences Mousse: CVS Deal - $2.97 regularly $3.99. I used my $2 ECB to get it for $0.97.
Grand total after taxes: $11.30 - but I got an ECB reward of $5 off a $15 purchase so it's like I actually only spent $6.30!




  • 2 boxes Pampers Wipes: Store price - $1.97 per box. I used the 2 Pampers Coupons for $2 off Pampers Wipes from the 6/6 P&G insert and ended up getting both boxes for FREE!!! 
Grand total after taxes: $0.26!



 


  • I had rain check for the Buy 1 get 2 Free London Broil Deal so I went today to get my 3 steaks. I ended up getting 3 steaks for $9.81!
  • 5 pounds of chicken for $9.40
Grand total: $19.21
That is at least 8 nights worth of dinners for less than $20!

This just goes to show you that if you put in a little patience and hard work, you can really save a lot of money!

Happy hunting!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home